Thursday, August 26, 2010

THe Lovely Ladies from The Village Place

I will be working with the ladies at the Village Place Salon in Arlington Ks. We will be having a Facebook Profile Photo Party Sept. 8, Wednesday. Where you can come to the Salon and have your hair fixed and help with your makeup. And then I will do some photos of you for your Facebook Profile photo. I will choose the best 1 to give you. To prepare we took a group shoot and some of the ladies got there Facebook photos done also.

Here is the staff.
 Rhonda, Marilyn, Tammy, Kelly, Katie and Chrissy

And a few of the profile photos. These ladies are a lot of fun to work with.


And the ad I created for them to hand out at there business.


We would love to pamper you a little on September 8th. Snacks will be provided.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! And it doesn't look like they're the type who would be inclined to give everyone the same 80s style glamour shots big hair. Danny insists on keeping that photo, but it seriously frightens me. I mean, who *is* that with my face? The photos and ad for this event look very nice. Your photography business is really growing!

    ReplyDelete